Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
Bulgaria’s government has removed Ivan Komitski from the post of Chair of the Archives State Agency (ASA).
The new director of the agency is Mihail Gruev, according to the government’s press office.
Ivanov had been head of the ASA since March 2011.
Gruev is Associate Professor at the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski.
He has been head of the "History of Bulgaria" department at the History Faculty of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski since 2011.
Gruev teaches modern Bulgarian history.
He has been guest lecturer at the universities in Munich, Saarbr?cken, and Belgrade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend