Bulgaria's Litex Sells Colombian Striker for EUR 1.6 M to Chinese Team
Bulgarian football team Litex sold its Colombian striker Wilmar Jordan for EUR 1.6 M to the Chinese football club Tianjin Teda.
Litex's representative Stoycho Stoilov and the management of the Chinese club finalised the deal at midnight on Friday.
Jordan passed medical examinations and signed his personal contract for two and a half years, during which the player is expected to earn EUR 1.2 M, the website of Litex informs.
The team from Lovech wished success to Jordan in his new club and expressed gratitude for his commitment and professionalism during his stay at Litex.
The Colombian came to Litex in the summer of 2013, becoming the top scorer of the Bulgarian A Group in his debut season.
For Litex Jordan recorded 63 official matches in all competitions, in which he scored 35 goals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mobile Betting Apps: Sports News and Tips
- » Four Bronze Medals for Bulgarian students from the Informatics Olympiad
- » Nurgyul Salimova with a Record Rating in the FIDE Rankings
- » Nurgyul Salimova: I am Proud of what I have Achieved, I Felt the Support of many Bulgarians and People from all over the World
- » After 30 years: Bulgaria Won again the Team World Title in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Women's Spanish teams Refuse to Play until the President of the Football Federation is replaced