Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
The hottest pipers from Schotland with the suggestive name Red Hot Chilli Pipers will open the 20th annual Salon of Arts at the Sofia National Palace of Culture.
The event will take place on May 11 in the major Hall 1 of the culture center, as announced by their press office.
This will be the top performers' first visit to Bulgaria. The Scotish musicians will join forces with ten more of their Bulgarian colleagues in a friendly play-off duel, and will be accompanied by the cosmic voice of legendary Bulgarian folklore singer Valya Balkanska.
Rd Hot Chilli Pipers qualify their own music style as ''Bagrock'', refering to the unusual mixture of traditional Scottish and rock music, leaving noone in the audience untouched.
The unconventional band has won the Best Live Act award in their home Scotland, and was victorious at the BBC show When Will I Be Famous. After their hit start, the musicians have been featured in events of Sir Paul McCartney, Her Royal Highness The Queen of England, and the Scottish rugby team.
Tickets for their performance in Sofia are already on sale and the prices vary between BGN 30 and 60.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry
- » Croatian National Theater in the Heart of Sofia
- » Historians: Fascism never came to Power in Bulgaria
- » Archangel All Soul’s Day in Bulgaria – We Honor the Dead and the Memory of fallen Bulgarian Soldiers