Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June
Heavy metal lovers in Bulgaria will have the chance to see one of their favorite bands in June this year.
The legendary Judas Priest will be coming to Sofia for a concert organized by Sofia Music Enterprises on June 30 at the Armeets Arena in the Bulgarian capital.
The Birmingham band will perform live with lead vocalist Rob Halford, guitarists Glenn Tipton and Richie Faulkner, bassist Ian Hill and drummer Scott Travis all on stage, as they present their brand new seventeenth album entitled Redeemer of Souls (2014). It has largely been considered the most successful one so far as it debuted at number 6 in the Billboard 200 list.
This will be the third time that the band performs in Bulgaria after its two hit concerts back in 2004 and 2011. The audience then had the chance to hear the smash hits Breaking The Law, Living After Midnight, Heading out to the Highway, and You've Got Another Thing Coming.
Rob Halford and his mates have sold over 40 million copies of their albums worldwide and won a Grammy in 2010 for best metal performance. Their image is often connected to leather outfits, spikes and other taboo articles, becoming wide spread in the 1980s.
- » The Cyrillic Yard in Bulgaria
- » The Fabulous Gala Premiere of the Long Awaited Aladdin in Los Angeles
- » Kottarashky are the first Bulgarians to Enter the Selection of the Francofolies international Festival
- » Duncan Laurence Is The Big Winner Of This Year's Eurovision Song Contest
- » Bulgaria is Setting up a Permanent Fund for Cultural Cooperation in South East Europe
- » Sofia Celebrates the European Museum Night