Bookmaker William Hill Opening Bulgaria Office
William Hill, one of the UK's biggest bookmakers with more than 15 000 employees worldwide, is setting up a Java developers team in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The team will work in cooperation with other centers across the world, adding new products to the company's portfolio and contributing to its growth, according to money.bg.
Questers, a British company with a Bulgarian entity among minor shareholders, was picke by William Hill as a partner.
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » About 40% of Households in Bulgaria Live in Overcrowded Housing