Bookmaker William Hill Opening Bulgaria Office
William Hill, one of the UK's biggest bookmakers with more than 15 000 employees worldwide, is setting up a Java developers team in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The team will work in cooperation with other centers across the world, adding new products to the company's portfolio and contributing to its growth, according to money.bg.
Questers, a British company with a Bulgarian entity among minor shareholders, was picke by William Hill as a partner.
- » Bulgarian Regulator Suspends License of Spanish Brokerage Company
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Will Bulgaria’s Textiles Levy jeopardise Europe’s Recycling Sector?
- » Azerbaijan to Deliver 1/3 of Bulgaria’s Gas Demand