Bookmaker William Hill Opening Bulgaria Office
William Hill, one of the UK's biggest bookmakers with more than 15 000 employees worldwide, is setting up a Java developers team in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The team will work in cooperation with other centers across the world, adding new products to the company's portfolio and contributing to its growth, according to money.bg.
Questers, a British company with a Bulgarian entity among minor shareholders, was picke by William Hill as a partner.
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas
- » Nearly 300 Detained as Paris Braces for 'Yellow Vest' Protests
- » Bulgarian GDP in the 3rd Quarter of 2018 is 29 822 million BGN
- » Three Companies have a Preliminary Interest to Invest in Belene NPP
- » Ravadinovo Castle Voted Bulgaria’s Tourist Attraction of 2018