Bookmaker William Hill Opening Bulgaria Office
William Hill, one of the UK's biggest bookmakers with more than 15 000 employees worldwide, is setting up a Java developers team in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The team will work in cooperation with other centers across the world, adding new products to the company's portfolio and contributing to its growth, according to money.bg.
Questers, a British company with a Bulgarian entity among minor shareholders, was picke by William Hill as a partner.
- » BDZ Introduces Pre-sale of Tickets For the Weekends Around 3 March
- » Turkish Airlines’ Campaign is the Reason For More Tourist Going to Bulgarian Ski Resorts
- » Bankruptcy due to Brexit: Flybmi Airlines Cancels All Its Flights
- » Russia Wants Long-Term Bulgarian Tourist Visas
- » Annual Inflation in January 2019 Compared to January 2018 Was 3.0%
- » BSMEPA and Sofia Tech Park - Partners in Support of the Bulgarian Business