Bulgarian PM, Georgian Parliament Speaker Discuss Energy, Tourism
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Speaker of Georgian Parliament Davit Usupashvili discussed opportunities for cooperation in the fields of energy security, transport, agriculture and tourism.
Borisov welcomed the Georgian delegation on Thursday, which is on an official visit to Bulgaria, the government's press service reports.
The Prime Minister highlighted that Bulgaria was among the first EU member states, which ratified the Association Agreement between Georgia and the Union.
He also added that Bulgaria is among Georgia's ten largest trading partners.
Borisov and Usupashvili noted the traditionally good bilateral relations between the two countries.
- » Zaharieva's Official Visit to Namibia Has Begun
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » PM Borissov: Reconciliation and Regional Cooperation Are Key to European Integration of the Western Balkans
- » PM Borissov Arrived in Geneva for a Leadership Meeting