Reuters: Strong Banking Ties to Greece Pose Risk for Bulgaria, Balkans
Balkan countries including Bulgaria “remain highly vulnerable to the threat of Greek financial collapse” due to their strong banking and trade links with Greece, Reuters said.
Even though Greece seems for now to have won a four-month extension of its bailout programme, the danger of a potential exit of the country from the euro still exists, the newswire said.
You can read the full article here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 'Bulgaria Phone Scammers Rob, Blackmail Elderly'
- » NY Times: Bulgaria Grows Uneasy as Trump Complicates Ties to Russia
- » NY Times: As Support for EU Flags Elsewhere, Bulgaria Sees Its Benefits
- » DW: German Businesses Prefer Trade with Bulgaria over Investment
- » The Economist: Bulgaria, Moldova Presidents 'Less Pro-Russian Than Advertised'
- » AFP: Bulgaria's Radev 'Struck a Chord by Attacking the Status Quo'