Helmut Schw?rzler Appointed Bulgarian Honorary Consul to Liechtenstein
Helmut Schw?rzler, a lawyer also running business projects in the tourist sector, is Bulgaria's honorary consul to Liechtenstein, local media outlets report.
Schw?rzler was appointed at a special ceremony held Wednesday in the country's capital Vaduz, an event which involved "paintings of Bulgarian artist Doncho Donchev and Bulgarian wine", according to Liechtensteinian daily Volksblatt.
He will be based in Schaan, a municipality north of the capital which is the largest by population and area.
Meglena Plugchieva, Bulgaria's Ambassador to Liechtenstein, commended Schw?rzler and praised "good diplomatic relations" between the two countries which have now been maintained for 78 years.
"It is now the right time to extend and deepen bilateral relations," Pluchvieva added. She also revealed that Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov had invited his Liechtenstein counterpart Aurelia Flick to Sofia for talks on economic and cultural issues.
- » Sacred Language of My Predecessors: An Exhibition on Croatian-Bulgarian Parallels
- » Ilham Ahmed: Sudan Wants to Revive Ties with Bulgaria at All Levels
- » Iraq's Embassy Hosts Photo Exhibition in Support of Mosul Offensive
- » Rajesh Kumar Sachdeva: Bulgaria Emerging as Destination for Indian Film Industry
- » Bulgaria, Sudan Mark 60 Years of Diplomatic Relations
- » Irit Lillian: History Should Not Be Most Important Element in Israel-Bulgara Relations