Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
Munich airport police have helped Lindsey Vonn board a plane to Bulgaria for a World Cup event after the US ski queen realized she had forgotten her passport, the AP reported on Wednesday.
When Vonn arrived at the airport for a flight to Sofia she realized she had left her passport in Salzburg, Austria.
Police at Munich airport then issued an emergency travel document to Vonn so that she could take her flight.
An Alpine Skiing World Cup event will take place in Bansko from February 27 to March 1.
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing
- » Croatia Becomes Smallest Nation to Reach World Cup Final since 1950
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Real Madrid for Juventus as 'New Chapter' Begins