Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
Munich airport police have helped Lindsey Vonn board a plane to Bulgaria for a World Cup event after the US ski queen realized she had forgotten her passport, the AP reported on Wednesday.
When Vonn arrived at the airport for a flight to Sofia she realized she had left her passport in Salzburg, Austria.
Police at Munich airport then issued an emergency travel document to Vonn so that she could take her flight.
An Alpine Skiing World Cup event will take place in Bansko from February 27 to March 1.
- » Because of the Pandemic: The Boxing Match between Kubrat Pulev and Anthony Joshua Postponed
- » 2020 Summer Olympics - On July 23rd
- » The New Dates for the Postponed Tokyo Olympics to be Revealed this Week
- » Crown Casinos in Melbourne and Perth close after Government’s Lockdown Announcement
- » The NBA Playoffs and Player Comebacks
- » UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals