Munich Police Help Ski Queen Lindsey Vonn Fly to Bulgaria for World Cup Event
Munich airport police have helped Lindsey Vonn board a plane to Bulgaria for a World Cup event after the US ski queen realized she had forgotten her passport, the AP reported on Wednesday.
When Vonn arrived at the airport for a flight to Sofia she realized she had left her passport in Salzburg, Austria.
Police at Munich airport then issued an emergency travel document to Vonn so that she could take her flight.
An Alpine Skiing World Cup event will take place in Bansko from February 27 to March 1.
- » Norway Won and is Now Ahead of Bulgaria in our Group in League of Nations Tournament
- » Bulgaria Claims Mixed Pair Acrobatic Gymnastics Gold
- » Bulgaria Won 2-1 over Cyprus to Top Nations League group
- » Nearly 4,000 Participants are Expected in Sofia Marathon 2018
- » Official: Ludogorets Parted with Autouri and Announced the New Coach
- » Bulgarian Athletes would be Fined up to BGN 2,000 in case of Doping