Stratfor: Eurozone, Ukraine, Iran – Three Crises ‘Inextricably Linked’
A deal to keep Greece in the eurozone was reached in Brussels, a cease-fire plan was agreed to in Minsk and Iranian negotiators advanced a potential nuclear deal in Geneva within the past two weeks, Stratfor said on Tuesday.
“Understanding how these crises are inextricably linked is the first step toward assessing when and where the next flare-up is likely to occur,” the geopolitical intelligence firm highlighted in an analysis entitled “The Intersection of Three Crises”.
The Intersection of Three Crises is republished with permission of Stratfor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Expanded the List of High-Risk Destinations for COVID-19
- » Czech Government Declares a State of Emergency Due to COVID-19
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones