Stratfor: Eurozone, Ukraine, Iran – Three Crises ‘Inextricably Linked’
A deal to keep Greece in the eurozone was reached in Brussels, a cease-fire plan was agreed to in Minsk and Iranian negotiators advanced a potential nuclear deal in Geneva within the past two weeks, Stratfor said on Tuesday.
“Understanding how these crises are inextricably linked is the first step toward assessing when and where the next flare-up is likely to occur,” the geopolitical intelligence firm highlighted in an analysis entitled “The Intersection of Three Crises”.
The Intersection of Three Crises is republished with permission of Stratfor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours