Stratfor: Eurozone, Ukraine, Iran – Three Crises ‘Inextricably Linked’
A deal to keep Greece in the eurozone was reached in Brussels, a cease-fire plan was agreed to in Minsk and Iranian negotiators advanced a potential nuclear deal in Geneva within the past two weeks, Stratfor said on Tuesday.
“Understanding how these crises are inextricably linked is the first step toward assessing when and where the next flare-up is likely to occur,” the geopolitical intelligence firm highlighted in an analysis entitled “The Intersection of Three Crises”.
The Intersection of Three Crises is republished with permission of Stratfor.
- » Update: The Plane Which Crashed in Afghanistan was a US Military Plane
- » Mongolia is Closing the Border with China because of the Coronavirus
- » China Allocates Nearly $ 9 Billion to Fight the Deadly Coronavirus
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU