Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Appoints New Directors of 2 Chief Directorates
Ivaylo Spiridonov has been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate "Combating Organized Crime" (GDBOP) of the Interior Ministry.
Interior Minister Veselin Vuchkov announced Spiridonov’s appointment on Tuesday in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio, adding that his previous post had been Deputy Director of the Chief Directorate “Criminal Police” of the Interior Ministry.
Vuchkov also said that Hristo Terziyski, former Deputy Director of the Sofia Directorate of the Interior Ministry, had been appointed Director of the Chief Directorate “National Police” of the Interior Ministry.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"