BUSINESS ETHICS: TOP ISSUE FOR THE GOVERNMENT NOW
Politics | August 30, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
Local and international business will meet next Monday Bulgarian government and officials from the presidency and the parliament to demand more transparency, ethics and clear rules, Maxim Behar, Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum chairman said. It will be the official presentation of the Code of Business Ethics, developed and printed by the Forum for the past two years. `We strongly believe that creating and promoting good business practices in Bulgaria is the strongest toll to fight corruption and to create new relations on the market`, Behar added. He also said that lack of such rules and business ethics understanding are the main barriers for the foreign investors now. Promotion of the Code will take place at Hilton Sofia, Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg and President Peter Stoyanov are expected to speak also. Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum is one of the leading international communities in Bulgaria, gathering 58 large foreign and local companies, associated with the Prince of Wales International Business Leaders Forum, headquartered in London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Denkov confirmed that WCC-DB's Negotiations with GERB are Resuming
- » Bulgaria: Borissov refuses to Give Up his Immunity Voluntarily
- » Bulgaria: Pro-EU Protest against the President with chants “This is Not Moscow”
- » Bulgaria: The Prosecutor's Office requested the Immunity of Boyko Borissov for Money Laundering
- » Adviser to a Bulgarian PM leaked Classified Information to a citizen of North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court denied Asylum to an opponent of Putin: “There is No Danger for him in Russia”