Ukrainian Shadow Theater Fireflies Comes to Bulgaria in Spring
The first time visit of shadow theater Fireflies in Bulgaria is scheduled for April 4 this year in the National palace of Culture in Sofia.
Degris Events is responsible for bringing the Ukrainian performers on local ground.
The audience will have the opportunity to witness the Shadow Space show - a unique mixture of choreography, acting, mime, acrobatics, neon lights and sand animation.
As the shadows dance through space, they will constantly transform to create an outer-worldly experience.
The amateurs from Firefly started performing back in 2010 in the city of Chernhiv, Ukraine, after they got a place among the finalists of the popular show Ukraine's Got Talent.
All team members are former athletes and have had training in dance and acting. Many script writers are responsible for the final execution of the shows, as they are constantly looking for acrobatic ways in which the shadow figures can transform.
Among the themes for the performances are love, the inception of the world, war, travels, and last but not least fairy tales.
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre
- » Georgi Gospodinov Won One of the Largest European Literature Awards