Romanian Skier Dies in Bulgaria's Bansko
A twenty-six year old Romanian skier passed away on Friday after an incident in Bulgaria's ski resort Bansko.
The Bansko rescue service received a signal on the case today at around 11 am.
It appears that the skier has had a dangerous fall on a ski track number 11, connecting the Todorka mountain peak with the Plato valley.
The twenty-six year old man was immediately transported to the hospital with traumatic shock and internal bleeding.
The most probable cause of the fatal end after the high-speed fall, was internal bleeding and fracture of the spinal chord.
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven
- » A Man Threatened a Guard in a Sofia Mall with a Knife (VIDEO)
- » Truck Transporting Concrete Killed a Man in Varna
- » Eight Injured as Taxi Rams Pedestrians near Moscow’s Red Square (Video)
- » Bus with 40 Children from Russia Crashed between Kiten and Primorsko