Romanian Skier Dies in Bulgaria's Bansko
A twenty-six year old Romanian skier passed away on Friday after an incident in Bulgaria's ski resort Bansko.
The Bansko rescue service received a signal on the case today at around 11 am.
It appears that the skier has had a dangerous fall on a ski track number 11, connecting the Todorka mountain peak with the Plato valley.
The twenty-six year old man was immediately transported to the hospital with traumatic shock and internal bleeding.
The most probable cause of the fatal end after the high-speed fall, was internal bleeding and fracture of the spinal chord.
- » Explosion at a Dobrich Gas Station Killed a Woman, Another is in a Hospital
- » Five People Rushed to Hospital after Turbulence at a Flight to Germany
- » Fire Delays the Sofia-Varna Express Train
- » At Least 30 People Were Injured in a Severe Accident between a Train and a Truck in Japan
- » Powerful Explosion Affected Three Buildings in Antwerp, There Are Injured
- » The Bodies of 25 Killed in a California Cruise Ship Fire Were Discovered