Romanian Skier Dies in Bulgaria's Bansko
A twenty-six year old Romanian skier passed away on Friday after an incident in Bulgaria's ski resort Bansko.
The Bansko rescue service received a signal on the case today at around 11 am.
It appears that the skier has had a dangerous fall on a ski track number 11, connecting the Todorka mountain peak with the Plato valley.
The twenty-six year old man was immediately transported to the hospital with traumatic shock and internal bleeding.
The most probable cause of the fatal end after the high-speed fall, was internal bleeding and fracture of the spinal chord.
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)