Romanian Skier Dies in Bulgaria's Bansko
A twenty-six year old Romanian skier passed away on Friday after an incident in Bulgaria's ski resort Bansko.
The Bansko rescue service received a signal on the case today at around 11 am.
It appears that the skier has had a dangerous fall on a ski track number 11, connecting the Todorka mountain peak with the Plato valley.
The twenty-six year old man was immediately transported to the hospital with traumatic shock and internal bleeding.
The most probable cause of the fatal end after the high-speed fall, was internal bleeding and fracture of the spinal chord.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas