Tony Blair to Advise Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic
Former UK PM Tony Blair is to receive funding to advise Serbia's Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic, British media report.
Sixteen years back, Blair was among politicians at the spearhead of the NATO bombing campaigns carried out against Belgrade during the Kosovo War. Vucic himself was Minister of Information of former Yugoslavia at the time.
The United Arab Emirates is apparently funding the deal, the reports of which emerged first in The Guardian, citing Serbian sources. They argue the contract was signed by Blair's private consultancy, Tony Blair Associates.
Vucic himself has been very critical of Blair over the years, and the latest reports have prompted accusations from the opposition.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia