Russian President Putin's Rating Hits New High
The approval rating for Russian President Vladimir Putin has hit a historic high point of 74% according to a recent research.
The survey was conducted on February 7 and was asking Russian electorate who they would choose to represent them if the presidential elections were scheduled for the upcomg week, BGNES information agency reported. The result showing that 74% of people would support their current president, points to a 2% improvement from the result Putin got in January 2014.
Additionally, according to the data obtained, 44% of Russians trust their president unconditionally, while 84% believe he is the most suitable person in politics to be a President.
The results were released only a day after the decision was made for ceasefire in Ukraine at the Normandy four talks in Minsk on Thursday.
At a press conference after the end of the 17-hour negotiations, Putin urged both rebel forces and the Ukrainian government to avoid unnecessary bloodshed, and to remain moderate both in their actions and their statements.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary will not Arrest Putin if he visits the country
- » The International Criminal Court ordered the Arrest of Vladimir Putin
- » Pro-Ukrainian Russians briefly attacked Russia’s Bryansk region - Putin declared it “Terrorist Attack”
- » Medvedev: Russia should expand its Borders at least to Poland
- » Orban: Russia cannot Win, but it can Start a Nuclear War
- » "Fighting for our Historic Borders": Putin Spoke 4 Minutes in a Stadium protected by Air Defense Systems