Bulgargaz to Propose Gas Price Cut for Q2, 2015 to Energy Watchdog
Bulgaria’s state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will propose a reduction in the price of natural gas in Q2, 2015 to the energy watchdog.
The estimated price of natural gas in the second quarter of 2015 stands at BGN 522.69 per thousand cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, and will be downsized by BGN 80.45 per thousand cubic meters (13.34%) compared to the price in the first quarter of 2015, according to a media statement of Bulgargaz.
The gas company has explained the price decrease proposal with the projected decrease in supply costs of natural gas in the second quarter of 2015.
The final proposal of Bulgargaz EAD for gas prices in Q2, 2015 will be submitted to the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) on March 11, 2015.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Taxes and Fees Reduced en masse in Europe as Measures Against High Electricity Prices
- » Protests over Еxpensive Еlectricity in Bulgaria, the State Announced Compensatory Measures
- » Bulgarian President Radev Called for the Causes of the Energy Crisis not to be Politicized
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly