Bulgargaz to Propose Gas Price Cut for Q2, 2015 to Energy Watchdog
Bulgaria’s state-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz will propose a reduction in the price of natural gas in Q2, 2015 to the energy watchdog.
The estimated price of natural gas in the second quarter of 2015 stands at BGN 522.69 per thousand cubic meters, VAT and excise duty excluded, and will be downsized by BGN 80.45 per thousand cubic meters (13.34%) compared to the price in the first quarter of 2015, according to a media statement of Bulgargaz.
The gas company has explained the price decrease proposal with the projected decrease in supply costs of natural gas in the second quarter of 2015.
The final proposal of Bulgargaz EAD for gas prices in Q2, 2015 will be submitted to the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR) on March 11, 2015.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov Inspected the Construction of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Has Exploded - No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Deputies Decided: The State Builds 100 Gas Stations
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget