Brazzobrazie Music Festival Storms Sofia In February
The fourth winter edition of the festival is dedicated to the sweet madness of funk and soul music.
Sofia Live Club will be hosting all the events to take place on February 19 to 21.
Bulgaria's prospective jazz band Brass Association is the organizer and has managed to gather six masters of entertainment. They promise to bring a unique flair of joy and funky mood to the audience.
People will have the chance to see for the very first time in Sofia the swing romantics from Varna, V.S.O.P. Up next on the stage will perform the rising stars from Funky Miracle.
Two bands from Italy will also be featured in the program - Radio Zastava and Ottoni Animati, who will also perform on stage for the very first time.
The cultural richness among the musicians of Radio Zastava, who come form Italy, Austria, Slovena, Bosnia and Herzegovina is also reflected in their electric mixture of music genres, from swing to rock and punk, from reggae to Balkan rhythms.
Ottoni Animati will also take us to the Mediterranean, as eleven of the musicians come from Sicilia. Their art mixes traditional and modern music in a charming blend.
The finale of the festival will be opened by the dancers and musicians from Zuralia Orchestra. The band will mix Romanian folklore and traditional Roma music, as well as jazz, Latino rhythms and reggae.
The Roma musicians from Fanfare Ciocarlia (The song of the sky lark) will close the festival and will bring the pace up with their unique sound and spirit.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Received the Honor Guard for the 113th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Independence
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 100 Years Since the Death of the Patriarch of Bulgarian Literature
- » In Memoriam:French Film Star Jean-Paul Belmondo Passed away Aged 88
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Bulgarians Commemorate 144th Anniversary of the Shipka Epic
- » More Than 3,000 People Have Visited Opera of the Peaks This Year