Bulgarian Cabinet to Adopt Its Legislative Programme
The Bulgarian government is to adopt its legislative programme for the first six months of the year at its regular meeting on Wednesday.
The programme includes 99 bills, among which are proposals for amendments to electronic governance, management of EU funds, ensuring independence of the judiciary, healthcare reform.
It also foresees amendments to allocation of child benefits, the establishment of a mechanism on the financing of NGOs and the creation of a control body on dam walls.
The cabinet's agenda includes a decision for the establishment of national council on migration and integration, which will be an advisory body for the formulation of state policies in these fields.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend