Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
Bulgarian Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov announced on Friday that the revenue collected for January could exceed that for the same month last year by between BGN 400 and 500 M.
Goranov said that in case this happens, it will be the first time to record a budget surplus in the month of January since 2009.
The Finance Minister explained that the revenue collection was improving due to the joint efforts of the government authorities and the prosecution.
Goranov expects that in January the revenue from the customs will exceed that collected for the same month in 2014 by about BGN 200 M.
According to him, this would be the result of the actions taken on uprooting all malpractices in the customs.
Asked whether pensioners will be provided with Easter bonuses, Goranov answered that it was too early to estimate, but analyses were being conducted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Belgian KBC Bought the Business of Raiffeisen Bank International
- » On the Day After Elections, Bulgaria will Draw a New Debt of Half a Billion Levs