Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
Bulgarian Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov announced on Friday that the revenue collected for January could exceed that for the same month last year by between BGN 400 and 500 M.
Goranov said that in case this happens, it will be the first time to record a budget surplus in the month of January since 2009.
The Finance Minister explained that the revenue collection was improving due to the joint efforts of the government authorities and the prosecution.
Goranov expects that in January the revenue from the customs will exceed that collected for the same month in 2014 by about BGN 200 M.
According to him, this would be the result of the actions taken on uprooting all malpractices in the customs.
Asked whether pensioners will be provided with Easter bonuses, Goranov answered that it was too early to estimate, but analyses were being conducted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?