Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Andy Murray in Australian Open 1/8 Finals
Top Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has failed to defeat Andy Murray in an Australian Open match in Melbourne.
A dramatic game has ended 4:6, 7:6 (5), 3:6, 5:7.
Dimitrov was leading on his Scottish opponent 5:2 at a certain point of the last set, but after a series of mistakes Murray made a breakthrough that helped him regain his confidence.
The breakthrough infuriated Dimitrov, who broke his racquet into two pieces.
Last year Dimitrov managed to reach the quarterfinals of Australian Open.
Murray will face Australia's Nick Kyrgios in the next round.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia
- » Online Bingo vs. Bingo Halls