Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
A male Turkish tourist has been taken to hospital in Razlog, in southwestern Bulgaria, after suffering severe injuries while skiing in the nearby resort of Bansko on Saturday.
BGNES news outlet gave the name of the tourist as Alper Boskur, 25.
He suffered broken ribs and had internal bleeding. A helicopter was used to take him from the ski run to Bansko.
An ambulance then took the patient to the hospital in Razlog, seven km to the north.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers