NCRT MEMBER LEAVES TO FACILITATE NEW BODY CHOICE
Politics | August 29, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Alexander Tomov, former acting chairman of the National Council on Radio and Television (NCRT) resigned from the organization with `deep conviction that the other members of the Council should do the same so as to facilitate the choice of a new regulatory body after the possible changes in the media legislation, `quoted by BTA. Alexander Tomov is a member of the NCRT from five years. In December 1998 he was appointed NCRT chief, and in February 2001 he became acting chairman of the Council.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Monument to the Soviet Army in Sofia was again covered with Red Paint
- » Bulgaria: GERB freezes Negotiations with WCC-DB on forming a Government
- » After the Recordings: The Leadership of GERB will Analyze the New Political Situation
- » Kiril Petkov: We are observing the Coordination of the Pro-Russian Forces in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will file a Report against Petkov and Vassilev for Treason
- » MP from WCC-DB Left the Party and Released a Compromising Recording with Kiril Petkov