New Golf Complex May Be Built near Bulgaria’s Balchik
A new golf complex may be built in the Momchil villa zone near the Bulgarian Black Sea town of Balchik.
The Balchik Municipality, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, informed that they had received an investment proposal.
The Municipal Council of Balchik approved the preparation of detailed site development plan for the project envisaging construction works on a plot of 1472 decares in end-October 2014, according to investor.bg.
The investment project of two joint-stock companies envisages a golf course spanning 840 decares, a residential area with some 700 housing units, a hotel, a winery, administrative buildings, etc.
The territory of the Momchil Golf & Golf Course settlement is included in a Natura2000 protected area for the conservation of wild birds.
The local municipality is receiving public statements of opinion on the investment proposal.
The companies planning to build a golf complex in the area are Tessa Wind Golf Club and Sea Wind Golf Club.
If the project is implemented, this will be the fourth golf course in the region.
- » Bulgaria Ranks First in Utilisation of Pesticide Packaging
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev and Vietnam's Prime Minister Discuss Prospects for Expanding Bilateral Economic and Investment Partnership
- » Croatian Newspaper: Croatia Also Enters Race For Volkswagen Factory
- » Maxim Behar's New Book The Global PR Revolution Reached No. 1 of Sales on Amazon
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » Every Third Bank in the World Is at Risk of Extinction