New Golf Complex May Be Built near Bulgaria’s Balchik
A new golf complex may be built in the Momchil villa zone near the Bulgarian Black Sea town of Balchik.
The Balchik Municipality, as cited by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency, informed that they had received an investment proposal.
The Municipal Council of Balchik approved the preparation of detailed site development plan for the project envisaging construction works on a plot of 1472 decares in end-October 2014, according to investor.bg.
The investment project of two joint-stock companies envisages a golf course spanning 840 decares, a residential area with some 700 housing units, a hotel, a winery, administrative buildings, etc.
The territory of the Momchil Golf & Golf Course settlement is included in a Natura2000 protected area for the conservation of wild birds.
The local municipality is receiving public statements of opinion on the investment proposal.
The companies planning to build a golf complex in the area are Tessa Wind Golf Club and Sea Wind Golf Club.
If the project is implemented, this will be the fourth golf course in the region.
- » One of the Biggest Real Estate Investors in Bulgaria Sells its Brokerage Business
- » Vitosha Boulevard Remains Among the Cheapest Shopping Streets in the Balkans
- » How to Secure More Customers in 2019
- » Ukrainians Protest as Gas Dispute Leaves Scores Freezing
- » Within the Balkan Gas Hub, Bulgaria will also Build a Gas Exchange
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
Great news ?
700 houses ?who will buy them the three other developments can not sell what they have even at half the original price .
How will anyone get to this development as VARNA AIRPORT has only limited flights ?
Russians stopped buying and now rouble not worth a lot ?
Which BANK will fail because they have lent money for this project ?