Policewoman Injured in Paris Suburb Shooting Incident Passes Away
The policewoman injured in the shooting incident in a Paris suburb, which took place on Thursday, passed away.
The attack which took place in the southern suburb Montrouge, comes a day after the shooting at the office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, which claimed the lives of 12 people.
It is still not clear whether the two incidents are related, the BBC reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC: Bulgaria has ensured even better Protection of the EU External Borders than in the First Inspection
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies
- » The European Liberals declared for the simultaneous acceptance of Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia in Schengen
- » European Commission: Soon we will be able to Talk on the Phone and use the Internet during a Flight
- » Bulgaria’s Vice President: The Netherlands gave the best Christmas present to all Eurosceptics
- » Bulgarian MEP: Western countries are showing Hypocrisy and Duplicity by denying us Entry into Schengen