Policewoman Injured in Paris Suburb Shooting Incident Passes Away
The policewoman injured in the shooting incident in a Paris suburb, which took place on Thursday, passed away.
The attack which took place in the southern suburb Montrouge, comes a day after the shooting at the office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, which claimed the lives of 12 people.
It is still not clear whether the two incidents are related, the BBC reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Record Sales of Electric Cars in Europe for 2022
- » EU with Higher Solar and Wind Energy Production in 2022 than Gas
- » EU: The Eurozone will avoid Recession this Winter
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic