Website of Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Hacked
Hackers have taken down the website of DKEVR, the Bulgarian energy regulator.
As of Thursday, 08:50 EET (06:50 GMT), the homepage of DKEVR (State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation) is displaying a text with the names of Cyber Haxors Group's crew, alongside the Bulgarian flag and state emblem.
No other message is visible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed