BULGARIA TO BE ACCENT OF THE 5TH SE ECONOMIC FORUM
Business | August 29, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
The economic program of the cabinet will be presented in details at the two-day long Fifth Economic Forum for Southeast Europe that will start on October 15 in Sofia, George Tabakov, Chairman of the Forum said. Members of the Cabinet, municipality representatives, Bulgarian and international businessmen will also present investment projects to the international business community. The expectations are that the highlights of the event will be the development of infrastructure projects in the region. The event is organized by the Bulgarian Economic Forum with the support of the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and the European Investment Bank. 1,500 participants from 140 companies of 19 EU and Central and East Europe countries are expected to take part in the event. President Peter Stoyanov, PM Simeon Saxe-Coburg, Deputy PM Nikolai Vassilev, Olivier Deschamps of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and Stability Pact Special Coordinator Bodo Hombach have confirmed their participation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low