Deputy Chair of Bulgarian Parliament Admitted to Hospital
The Deputy Chair of Bulgarian Parliament Rositsa Yanakieva was admitted urgently to the Military Medical Academy early on Tuesday morning.
The information was confirmed by the press office of her party Alternative for Bulgarian Revival (ABV), electronic daily Dnevnik reports.
The press office made clear that her life is out of danger, but did not specify the diagnosis with which Yanakieva was admitted to the hospital.
The Chair of Parliament Tsetska Tsacheva was immediately informed of Yanakieva's admission by the director of the hospital.
The head of the Parlaiment's press office Hristo Kraevski informed that Tsatcheva has been in constant contact with the director of the hospital, who has assured that all the necessary care has been taken of Yanakieva.
Kraevski pointed that further details on Yanakieva's condition can be disclosed solely from the hospital.
Yanakieva served two terms as mayor of Pernik, Dnevnik reminds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend