Bulgargaz CEO, Board Members Replaced
Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) has announced fresh reshuffles at the country's state-owned gas transmission operator Bulgartransgaz.
This has been the second replacement of the state entity's senior representatives in the past two months.
An enquiry on the Trade Register's website shows Bulgartransgaz's chief executive is currently Georgi Gegov, with outgoing Kiril Temelkov being dismissed.
The Managing Board is now to include Tanya Zaharieva and Delyan Dimitrov, who are set to replace Evgeni Popov and Antoniya Uzunova.
In December, Bulgartransgaz's Supervisory Board was entirely reshuffled. The BEH, a state-owned structure of which Bulgartransgaz is a subsidiary, cited delays in the construction of gas interconnections with neighboring countries as a reason.
- » Rosatom Company to Modernize Kozloduy NPP
- » US Delegation Visited “ContourGlobal Maritza East 3” TPP
- » Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
- » Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria will Continue to Rely on its Coal Plants
- » Renewable Energy Accounted for 21% of the Total Energy Used for Heating and Cooling in the EU
- » Energy expert Ilian Vasilev: Maritsa East – 2 TPP has a future