Latino Sensation Las Ketchup Hit Sofia's Scene
Society | November 24, 2002, Sunday // 00:00
Chart-breaking pop trio Las Ketchup will arrive in Sofia for a concert on December 6. The sisters Pillar, Lola and Lucia are to sing for Bulgaria's Latino-wave fanatics in the capital's Winter Palace. Las Kethcup make for the hottest musical sensation that Spain currently boasts. The trio took the musical charts by storm with the single Asereje from their debut album Hijas del Tomate (Tomato's Daughters). Just a month after its release, the album went platinum throughout Europe. The three hot girls are the daughters of a flamenco performer whose nickname was the Tomato. This is how they came up with the idea for the group's name. Before making it big, the sisters had unimpressive solo appearances. Fortune smiled at them when they decided to come together and mix Spanish and Jamaican rhythms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A 3-Year-Old Child died after a Home Boiler Explosion in Ruse
- » Eurostat: Bulgarian Women give Birth to their First Child the Earliest
- » Amnesty International: The Situation with Media Freedom in Bulgaria is getting Worse
- » A Pack of Stray Dogs Killed a Woman in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria