Bulgarian Citizen Detained in Yemen on Suspicions of Terrorism
Yemen's Interior Ministry announced that three foreigners aged between 22-48 were arrested in Al-Sabeen district in the capital city of Sana'a on Saturday.
The foreigners, who were arrested by the police in cooperation with the popular committees, come from Bulgaria, Belgium and Somalia.
The Somali national was in the possession of logos of al-Qaeda, the Yemen News Agency (SABA) reports.
Last year Yemen's security forces in cooperation with the US started a campaign against the terrorist network, which dominates areas in the south of the country, private Bulgarian bTV station reminds.
- » Bulgaria Extradites Russian Hacker to US: Embassy
- » 43 People Detained in a Large-Scale Operation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Prevented Smuggling of 1,5 kg of Gold Jewels
- » Man Attacked Students from the National Military University
- » Israeli Executive Arrested in Bulgaria on Guatemala Bribery Suspicions
- » Three Detained over the Destroyed Dune near Camping "Smokinya" on the South Bulgarian Coast