Plevneliev Congratulates Dilma Rousseff on Starting 2nd Term as President
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff on the start of her second term in office.
“I am convinced that the Brazilian people, led by such a distinguished statesperson and acknowledged leader as you, will stick to the way up towards prosperity and progress. In addition, I should like to take this opportunity to declare Bulgaria’s willingness for bilateral relations with friendly Brazil to open up to new horizons,” Plevneliev states, as cited by the President’s press office.
In his letter to Rousseff, Plevneliev wishes her good health and success at her highly responsible position.
Dilma Rousseff, a Brazilian politician of Bulgarian origin, won a run-off election in October 2014.
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office and the European Investment Bank Signed a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Talked with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas
- » Germany's Foreign Minister Arrives in Sofia
- » 31 Projects on the Cross-Border Program with Serbia Have Been Approved