Plevneliev Congratulates Dilma Rousseff on Starting 2nd Term as President
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev has congratulated Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff on the start of her second term in office.
“I am convinced that the Brazilian people, led by such a distinguished statesperson and acknowledged leader as you, will stick to the way up towards prosperity and progress. In addition, I should like to take this opportunity to declare Bulgaria’s willingness for bilateral relations with friendly Brazil to open up to new horizons,” Plevneliev states, as cited by the President’s press office.
In his letter to Rousseff, Plevneliev wishes her good health and success at her highly responsible position.
Dilma Rousseff, a Brazilian politician of Bulgarian origin, won a run-off election in October 2014.
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister is on an Official Visit to the United States
- » Irish Minister Seán Kyne on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Participated in the 7th Global Baku Forum in Azerbaijan
- » Bulgaria is Ready to Give up to EUR 3 Million to Turkey for Refugees
- » The Ambassador of Bulgaria to India Took Office in a Folk Costume
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on a Working Visit to Azerbaijan