Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria Drops by 0.05%
Gas prices in Bulgaria drop by 0.05% as of January 1, 2015, following a decision of the State Commission for Energy and Water Regulation (DKEVR).
As a result of the price decrease, 1000 cubic meters of natural gas will cost BGN 603.14, VAT excluded, excise duty excluded, in the first quarter of 2015.
State-owned gas supplier Bulgargaz demanded an increase by over BGN 12 per 1000 cubic meters of gas, but their request was not approved.
DKEVR Chair Svetla Todorova predicted a new gas price decrease in April in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio.
She also said that electricity prices for household consumers would increase again in April or in July, adding that the extent of the price hike would depend on energy sector reforms.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Interconnector Changes Balkan Gas Supplies Map