Bulgarian Mountains, Churches Appear on Google Street View
Panoramic photos of Bulgaria's most beautiful mountain regions have been included in Google's Street View service.
Apart from nature, a number of buildings including museums and churches also have 360-degree photos offering viewers a glipmse on the inside.
According to the Bulgarian 360 magazine, a Google team climbed Musala, the Balkan Peninsula's highest peak, and many sites across the mountains Rila, Pirin, Stara Planina and the Rhodope Mountains to take pictures.
The Belogradchik Rocks lying in Bulgaria's north-west, which were declared Miracles of Bulgaria two years ago, and the ancient Thracian city of Perperikon are also among the sites that can be explored through the 3D photos.
The images are available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Ryanair: The era of €10 Flights is Over
- » Wizz Air Provides 100,000 Free Tickets to Support Ukrainian Citizens
- » Bulgaria's Seaside: When the Russians are Gone
- » Minister of Tourism: Over 50,000 Russians have Visited Bulgaria by the End of June
- » Bulgaria: Book Bus Tickets In Advance for the Southern Black Sea Coast