Over 100 Flights Canceled over Heavy Snow in Moscow
Heavy snowfall in Moscow has prompted authorities to cancel many flights from and to the Russian capital, officials say.
The move has been enforcef for all three international airports in Moscow: Vnukovo (20 flights canceled), Domodedovo (77) and Sheremetyevo (10).
Severe road conditions have also resulted in traffic jams across the city.
Weather forcasts suggest snow will continue to fall until Thursday evening, according to RIA news agency.
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia
- » Moscow Concerned Over NATO, EU Attempts to Strengthen Presence in Balkans
- » Russia Holds Drills in Black Sea Region Amid Ukraine Tensions