GERB MP Warns EDCs On Electric Meters Readings
GERB MP Delyan Dobrev - former energy minister and current head of the energy committee in Parliament - warned the EDCs not to extend the periods of electric meters readings.
“The EDCs are warned that periods longer than 30 days will not be allowed, otherwise they will be punished with the entire severity of law,” Dobrev said in an interview for the Nova TV national channel. “This had happened in 2012 when there long series of holidays and we won't let this happen again.”
According to Dobrev, the reading periods could be easily compared with the November electricity bills.
On Tuesday the Energy Ministry demanded from the EDCs information on the reading periods in November, due to complaints from members of the public that their electricity bills were unusually high.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » National Security and Police are doing an Inspection in Bulgargaz
- » Bulgarian Military Plant “Arsenal” Shuts Down for a Month due to Expensive Electricity
- » Chief of Bulgarian Energy Commission: I don’t want to Work with the New Government
- » Bulgargaz: Bulgaria Receives the Maximum Possible Amount of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: There is No Commitment to Close Capacity of Coal Facilities