99% OF THE ZEMEDELIE STATE FUND DRAINED
Business | August 29, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
99% of the financial resources of the Zemedelie /Agriculture/ State Fund is used up Minister Mehmed Dikme announced, quoted by Standart Daily. BGN 63 million M are the fund’s annual budget. Only BGN 12.5 M are available, though, and BGN 12 M are remitted to subsidy the autumn sowing campaign. The former head of the fund according to Deputy Agriculture Minister Boyko Boev made many inappropriate expenses. Each farmer received a subsidy of BGN 100 from the Fund, which is a total of BGN 4.5 M off the balance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low