Natural Gas Price Drops As Of New Year
The price of 1000 cubic metres of natural gas in Bulgaria will be by BGN 0.3 lower as of January 1, ruled the energy watchdog (DKEVR).
According to its website, as of the beginning of 2015 1000 cubic metres of gas will cost BGN 604.14, VAT and excise duty excluded.
Recently the major natural gas importer Bulgargaz asked for a price hike of BGN 12.48 as of January 1.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria