South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
The company South Stream Transportation notified all companies producing and delivering pipes for the halted South Stream gas pipeline project to terminate those activities, reports the Russian daily Vedomosti.
The publication quotes two sources – from the production companies and from Gazprom.
According to Vedomosti, the decision was taken on Monday by the shareholders of the company and on Thursday the pipe producers got letters of notification.
Next Monday representatives of the companies would have a meeting to decide what to do with the already produced and delivered pipes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Interconnector Changes Balkan Gas Supplies Map