Israeli Investors Building 4 Oncological Centers in Bulgaria
Four new oncological centers built by Israeli entrepreneurs are to become operational in 2015, the country's Ambassador to Bulgaria has said.
H.E. Shaul Kamisa Raz has also announced two centers exploring brain activity are to be inaugurated in Bulgaria's third-biggest city Varna.
During a discussion dedicated to Israeli investment into Bulgaria he is quoted by public broadcaster BNR as saying that in 2014 alone Israeli companies have poured into the Bulgarian economy some EUR 2.5 B.
An in vitro center should also be expected in Plovdiv, Shaul Kamisa Raz noted adding the standard of its services would "surpass anything built at least in Eastern Europe."
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity