Jeb Bush Might Try Running for US President in 2016
Former Florida government Jeb Bush is determined to "actively explore" the possibility of running for US President in 2016, Bush himself wrote on Facebook.
Bush, brother to the 2000-2008 United States President George W Bush and son of George H W Bush (who served between 1989 and 1993), says he has "decided to actively explore the possibility of running for President of the United States).
On Tuesday afternoon he also spread the news on Twitter.
I am excited to announce I will actively explore the possibility of running for President of the United States: https://t.co/luY4lCF2cA.— Jeb Bush (@JebBush) December 16, 2014
Next elections are expected in the autumn of 2016, and the incumbent Barack Obama cannot run for a third term.
Such a move is likely to pit Jeb Bush against Hillary Clinton, who is on the Democrats' ticket.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » There is a Deal in Principle on the US Debt Ceiling
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Turkey will Vote for the first time in a Presidential Runoff
- » Germany to Transfer its “Patriot” Systems from Slovakia to Lithuania
- » The Situation in Northern Kosovo is Calm - Vucic no longer Leader of his Party