Customs Agency Discovers Illegal Gas Station in Downtown Sofia
Bulgaria's Customs Agency discovered an illegal gas station in downtown Sofia on Friday, the Agency said in a statement.
The two underground tanks contained 4 tonnes of diesel fuel without any documents. An illegal gas pump was connected to the tanks.
The fuel was confiscated and samples have been sent for laboratory analysis.
According to the Customs Agency, since the begging of the year have been seized half a million litres of illegal fuel, which is two and a half times more than in 2013.
Meanwhile, Andei Delchev, chairperson of the Bulgarian Petrol and Gas Association told the Trud daily that he expects fuel prices to continue dropping, thanks to the decreasing crude oil prices.
According to him, by Christmas the average retail price of a litre of car fuel to drop to BGN 2.10.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year