Ski Legend Girardelli to Advise Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister
Ski racing legend Marc Girardelli will be advisor to Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
Angelkova, as cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, announced Friday that she would consult Girardelli on matters concerning winter tourism.
“Bulgaria’s main goal is to gain recognition as a year-round tourist destination among the top five on the European market,” she stated.
Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister presented other priorities such as the creation of a sustainable national strategy on tourism with a focus on regional brands, the creation of a national marketing strategy, the establishment of a national fund for tourist infrastructure and tourist attractions, the clarification of the legal status and management of national resorts, and the development of special types of tourism.
Girardelli claimed that Bulgaria had to analyze its strong points and focus efforts on these segments.
He said he would also recommend to Angelkova a detailed analysis of the current state of infrastructure and measures aimed at its improvement.
“Excellent service and staff training makes the product successful and results in an increase in its price,” he emphasized.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria