Walltopia to Invest BGN 12 M in Sofia Tech Park
Bulgarian world-leading manufacturer of climbing walls Walltopia has announced an investment of BGN 12 M into Sofia Tech Park.
This is the first private investment in the facility after millions were secured through EU and national co-financing.
The announcement was made on Thursday, as Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski and Sofia Tech Park CEO Elitsa Panayotova turned the first sod on Walltopia's Collider Activity Center on Thursday.
Walltopia's facility is to have a total floor area of 13 000 sqm.
The project for Sofia Tech Park includes, among other things, a business incubator, applied research laboratories, innovative lecture halls, an "experimentarium", sites for the demonstration of new technologies, a car park and green spaces and pedestrian areas.
- » Yambol Municipality is Working to Create an Integrated Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria's NEK Opens Tender for Upgrade of HPP Devin Generator
- » Experian is Movin more than 950 Employees to a New Office in Sofia
- » 2.9 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered Near Blagoevgrad
- » Gazprom to Complete Offshore Section of Turkish Stream
- » Guide to the 7 Bulgarian Startups to Watch