Walltopia to Invest BGN 12 M in Sofia Tech Park
Bulgarian world-leading manufacturer of climbing walls Walltopia has announced an investment of BGN 12 M into Sofia Tech Park.
This is the first private investment in the facility after millions were secured through EU and national co-financing.
The announcement was made on Thursday, as Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski and Sofia Tech Park CEO Elitsa Panayotova turned the first sod on Walltopia's Collider Activity Center on Thursday.
Walltopia's facility is to have a total floor area of 13 000 sqm.
The project for Sofia Tech Park includes, among other things, a business incubator, applied research laboratories, innovative lecture halls, an "experimentarium", sites for the demonstration of new technologies, a car park and green spaces and pedestrian areas.
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group
- » Bulgarian Companies Could Participate in the Construction of Infrastructure Projects in Saudi Arabia
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st