Bulgaria’s Economy Ministry to Restore Economic Growth Council
Bulgaria’s Ministry of Economy will restore the Council on Economic Growth which is used to discuss urgent matters with representatives of the business sector, according to Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski.
Lukarski presented the step at a Wednesday meeting with representatives of the Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association (BICA), which was attended by Deputy Economy Ministers Daniela Vezieva and Luben Petrov.
The Council will bring together representatives of the Economy Ministry, of employers’ associations, and the parliamentary economic committee, according to investor.bg.
BICA Chair Vasil Velev outlined the most pressing problems which had to be solved in order to improve the business environment in Bulgaria.
He suggested that the efforts of the government had to be aimed at maximum simplification of administrative procedures and services and transparency in awarding public procurement contracts.
Velev noted that it was mandatory to ensure impact assessments of legislative proposals, including on the business climate, and cut red tape to the minimum level required in the EU.
He pointed out that the government had to step up efforts aimed at establishing e-government.
Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski vowed that the problems which Bulgarian businesses were facing would be solved as fast as possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend