John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens
Canada is changing its legislation in order to alleviate the visa regime and abolish visas for citizens of all EU countries, according to Foreign Minister John Baird.
Baird met Friday with his Bulgarian counterpart Daniel Mitov during the Ministerial Council of the Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe in Basel, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
During the working meeting, Mitov brought up the question of the abolition of visas for Bulgarian citizens.
Mitov and Baird expressed their wish to enhance bilateral political dialogue and cooperation both within the frames of multilateral forums and strategic partnership between the EU and Canada.
The two foreign ministers agreed that there was great potential in the trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Canada and indicated their willingness to organize a joint business forum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov Broke Silence on North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Bulgaria Cannot Approve EU Negotiating Framework with North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs: Moscow Will Benefit if We Shut Our Eyes to Skopje
- » Bulgaria Will Not Greenlight Start of Talks between EU and Skopje
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Visits Palestine
- » Bulgaria Blocks North Macedonia’s EU Accession Negotiations