John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens
Canada is changing its legislation in order to alleviate the visa regime and abolish visas for citizens of all EU countries, according to Foreign Minister John Baird.
Baird met Friday with his Bulgarian counterpart Daniel Mitov during the Ministerial Council of the Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe in Basel, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
During the working meeting, Mitov brought up the question of the abolition of visas for Bulgarian citizens.
Mitov and Baird expressed their wish to enhance bilateral political dialogue and cooperation both within the frames of multilateral forums and strategic partnership between the EU and Canada.
The two foreign ministers agreed that there was great potential in the trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Canada and indicated their willingness to organize a joint business forum.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ambassador of India Presented Credentials to President of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Vatican Visit
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues