John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens
Canada is changing its legislation in order to alleviate the visa regime and abolish visas for citizens of all EU countries, according to Foreign Minister John Baird.
Baird met Friday with his Bulgarian counterpart Daniel Mitov during the Ministerial Council of the Organization of Security and Cooperation in Europe in Basel, according to the press office of Bulgaria’s Foreign Ministry.
During the working meeting, Mitov brought up the question of the abolition of visas for Bulgarian citizens.
Mitov and Baird expressed their wish to enhance bilateral political dialogue and cooperation both within the frames of multilateral forums and strategic partnership between the EU and Canada.
The two foreign ministers agreed that there was great potential in the trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Canada and indicated their willingness to organize a joint business forum.
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Participates in the Council for Foreign Affairs
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg